Tracy R. Twyman Authorship of Da Vinci Code Decoded
In this page, you will see a list that contains some of the email correspondences that were exchanged between “Tracy Twyman”, “Martin Lunn”, and “Gary Baddeley” (Disinformation President / CEO) and how Tracy ‘agreed’ to write the book for “Disinfo Publication” in late 2003; but with Tracy’s condition that it should be under another author’s name since she was under a prohibitive Publishing contract with Red Wheel / Weiser.
Note, that Tracy Twyman did preserve these email correspondences and other documents throughout the years, thus it is known to the world, that it was Tracy Twyman who wrote and authored “Da Vinci Code Decoded” and not Martin Lunn.
* “Brian Albert” was Tracy’s late husband [who never did contribute in his lifetime beside designing a few of Tracy’s book covers and art; whose suicide was to take revenge on Tracy after she left him for another].
* Brian was playing the role of a ‘middleman’ between Tracy and Disinfo Publications through out the emails, as Tracy was writing “ Da Vince Code Decoded”, thus to avoid legality issues with Red Wheel / Weiser. Rather, to be more accurate, Tracy corresponded with the Publisher, at many times bypassing Martin Lunn, under Brian’s email account ; as alleged “Brian” was contacted regarding every detail of her writing and the outcome of ‘”Da Vinci Code Decoded”
- Observe how ‘Martin’ Lunn at the beginnings of the correspondences is not speaking for him self with DisInfo Publications CEO regarding writing Da Vinci Code Decoded, you have mostly “Brian” speaking for him, and at times Tracy R Twyman directly.
* There are references where Tracy was given %15 of book’s royalties as being “an Agent” of Martin Lunn [for authoring the book] by the Publisher that is owned now by Red Wheel / Weiser (Red Wheel/Weiser did not acquire Da Vinci Code Decoded rights). The commission went under “Brian’s” name, once again, so Tracy won’t go against her book contract with Red Wheel / Weiser.
* Eventually after Martin Lunn’s death, the royalties stopped by his estate in England.* [Tracy did express before, that Martin’s funeral was staged by Martin himself; that he was still alive]
* Tracy referenced the ‘Agent Commission’ as “my %10 of Da Vinci Code Dedcoded” in a letter dated February 2004 to Martin Lunn besides Dragon Legacy book ‘commission.
* The gratitude she received: Tracy was sued within a year for the royalties (documents do exist). The lawsuit was filed from England not from the US by an obscure, and defunct now entity. And Tracy had received no compensation since then. Nor DisInfo Publications included at all Tracy Twyman in their Da Vinci Code Decoded video production. In fact, DisInfo Publications refused to work with Tracy Twyman later, when she contacted them to publish another book of hers.
* Martin Lunn “Chancellor & Prince Grand Master ” was chosen as the “author” of Tracy’s “Lady Grand Master” Da Vinci Code Decoded by herself, due to intricate relations within Dragon Court Order, which both were members of.
* DVCD Chapters subjects are typical of Tracy’s themes throughout her writing career.
* There are 13 Chapters in the book, that was Tracy method of numbering her books Chapters
* Tracy demonstrated the book as her product .
* Original PDF design for the “Da Vince Code Decoded” book.
* Amazon Copyright Support, email@example.com does refuse to answer when inquired “Why Da Vinci Code Decoded book and the box set are still printed and distributed under the defunct DisInfo Publications name, and sold by Amazon.com?” & “Why there is no mention of the copyrights holder in Amazon Prime videos, where Da Vinci Code Decoded?” is listed to watch.
Books written by Martin Lunn
Disinfo Contract Document