In this page, you will see a list that contains email correspondences between “Tracy Twyman” , “Martin Lunn”, and “Gary Baddeley” (Disinformation President / CEO) and how Tracy ‘agreed’ to write the book for “Disinfo Publication” in 2003, but with the condition that it should be under another author’s name since she was under a prohibitive Publishing contract.
* “Brian Albert”, was Tracy’s late husband [who never did work nor contribute in his lifetime beside designing a few of Tracy’s book covers]. Brian was playing the role of a ‘middleman’ between Tracy and the Disinfo, as Tracy was writing “Da Vince Code Decoded”. More probably Tracy corresponded with the Publisher, at many times bypassing Martin Lunn, under Brian’s email account ; as “Brian” was contacted regarding every detail of her writing and the outcome of ‘”Da Vinci Code Decoded”
*Observe how ‘Martin’ at the beginnings of the correspondences is not speaking for him self, you have mostly ‘Brian’ speaking for him, and at times “Tracy R Twyman”.
* There are references where Tracy was given %10 of book’s royalties as being “an Agent” of Martin Lunn by the Publisher that is owned now by “ Red Wheel / Weiser”. Eventually after Martin Lunn’s death, the royalties stopped by his estate in England.* [Tracy did express before, that Martin funeral was staged by Martin himself; that he was still alive.]
* The gratitude she received: Tracy was sued within a year for the royalties.
* Martin Lunn “Chancellor & Prince Grand Master ” was chosen as the “author” of Tracy’s “Lady Grand Master” Da Vinci Code Decoded by herself, due to intricate relations within Dragon Court Order, which both were members of.
* DVCD Chapters subjects are typical of Tracy’s themes throughout her writing career.
* Tracy demonstrated the book as her product .
* Original PDF design for the “Da Vince Code Decoded” book.
* There are 13 Chapters in the book, that was Tracy method of numbering her books Chapters